I am a PhD student in Programming Principles, Logic and Verification Group at University College London supervised by Alexandra Silva and Samson Abramsky. My current research interests are probabilistic variants of Kleene algebra and their completeness theorems, however more generally I am interested in coalgebraic semantics of probabilistic and quantitative systems.
Before that I received a BSc in Computer Science from the University of Southampton, where I was supervised by Dr Julian Rathke. As an intern, I worked in Software and Large Scale Systems Group in ARM Research in Cambridge, as well as in Goldman Sachs in London.
In my free time, you can usually spot me hiking or horse riding through Polish bits of the Carpathian mountains.
- April 2023 - My paper “Probabilistic Guarded KAT Modulo Bisimilarity: Completeness and Complexity” (joint work with Tobias Kappé, Dexter Kozen, Todd Schmid and Alexandra Silva) was accepted to ICALP!
- February 2023 - Got accepted for Adjoint School 2023 to a “Behavioural Metrics, Quantitative Logics and Coalgebras” project!
- January 2023 - Visiting Cornell University.
- October 2022 - Passed my first year viva!
- June 2022 - My presentation on “Probabilistic Guarded Kleene Algebra with Tests” got accepted to VeriProP workshop, which will take place during FLoC 2022.
- Wojciech Rozowski, Tobias Kappé, Dexter Kozen, Todd Schmid and Alexandra Silva, “Probabilistic Guarded KAT Modulo Bisimilarity: Completeness and Complexity” - [arxiv preprint] (Accepted to ICALP 2023)
- Todd Schmid, Wojciech Rozowski, Alexandra Silva and Jurriaan Rot, “Processes Parametrised by an Algebraic Theory” - [arxiv preprint] (Accepted to ICALP 2022)
- Wojciech Rozowski, “Formally verified derivation of an executable and terminating CEK machine from call-by-value λp̂-calculus” - [Extended abstract, SRC, ICFP], [BSc thesis, University of Southampton]
- Adjoint School Seminar (joint talk with Johanna Maria Kirss and Matina Najafi)- Online - April 2023 - slides
- Cornell Programming Languages Discussion Group - Ithaca - February 2023
- The Workshop on Verification of Probabilistic Programs - Haifa - August 2022 - slides
- Midlands Graduate School in Foundations of Computer Science - Nottingham - April 2022 - slides
- Programming Principles, Logic and Verification Group Seminar - London - January 2022 - slides
- Assistant for Intermediate Mathematics for Computer Science - UCL - Semester 2 - 2022/2023
- Assistant for Computability and Complexity Theory - UCL - Semester 1 - 2022/2023
- Assistant for Logic and Database Theory - UCL - Semester 1 - 2022/2023
- Assistant for Mathematics and Statistics - UCL - Semester 2 - 2021/2022
- Assistant for Logic and Database Theory - UCL - Semester 1 - 2021/2022