I am a PhD student in Programming Principles, Logic and Verification Group at University College London supervised by Alexandra Silva and Samson Abramsky. My current research interests include coalgebra, formal semantics of programming languages and software verification.
Before that I received a BSc in Computer Science from the University of Southampton, where I was supervised by Dr Julian Rathke. As an intern, I worked in Software and Large Scale Systems Group in ARM Research in Cambridge, as well as in Goldman Sachs in London.
In my free time, you can usually spot me hiking or horse riding through Polish bits of the Carpathian mountains.
- October 2022 - Passed my first year viva!
- June 2022 - My presentation on “Probabilistic Guarded Kleene Algebra with Tests” got accepted to VeriProP workshop, which will take place during FLoC 2022.
- April 2022 - Started my internship at Cornell University. Earlier, attended Midlands Graduate School in Nottigham. Gave a short talk on “Processes Parametrised by an Algebraic Theory”, which was recently accepted to ICALP 2022!
- February 2022 - The preprint “Processes Parametrised by an Algebraic Theory” (by Todd Schmid, Alexandra Silva, Jurriaan Rot and me) is available on arxiv.
- September 2021 - Joined UCL PPLV as a PhD student.
- August 2021 - My paper won First Prize at Student Research Competition at ICFP’21 in the undergraduate category.
- July 2021 - Graduated with BSc Computer Science with first class honours from University of Southampton.
- June 2021 - Joined Goldman Sachs as Summer Analyst working as intern in Site Reliability Engineering team in London office
- (02/2022) Todd Schmid, Wojciech Rozowski, Alexandra Silva and Jurriaan Rot, “Processes Parametrised by an Algebraic Theory” - [arxiv preprint] (Accepted to ICALP 2022)
- (05/2021) Wojciech Rozowski, “Formally verified derivation of an executable and terminating CEK machine from call-by-value λp̂-calculus” - [Extended abstract, SRC, ICFP], [BSc thesis, University of Southampton]
- The Workshop on Verification of Probabilistic Programs - Haifa - August 2022 - slides
- Midlands Graduate School in Foundations of Computer Science - Nottingham - April 2022 - slides
- Programming Principles, Logic and Verification Group Seminar - London - January 2022 - slides