I am a PhD student in Programming Principles, Logic and Verification Group at University College London supervised by Prof. Alexandra Silva. My research interests mainly involve semantics of programming languages as well as formal verification.
Before that I received a BSc in Computer Science from the University of Southampton, where I was supervised by Dr Julian Rathke. As an intern, I worked in Software and Large Scale Systems Group in ARM Research in Cambridge, as well as in Goldman Sachs in London.
In my free time, you can usually spot me hiking or horse riding through Polish bits of the Carpathian mountains.
- September 2021 - Joined UCL PPLV as a PhD student.
- August 2021 - My paper won First Prize at Student Research Competition at ICFP’21 in the undergraduate category.
- July 2021 - Graduated with BSc Computer Science with first class honours from University of Southampton.
- June 2021 - Joined Goldman Sachs as Summer Analyst working as intern in Site Reliability Engineering team in London office
Papers, pre-prints and theses
- W.Rozowski, “Formally verified derivation of an executable and terminating CEK machine from call-by-value λp̂-calculus” - [Extended abstract, SRC, ICFP, 2021], [BSc thesis, University of Southampton, 2021]
- Assistant for Logic and Database Theory - UCL - Semester 1 - 2021/2022